Hyphen - Strange Friend

Strange Friend

I'm just a strange friend to you.
but I'm stranger than a stranger.
I'm just a joker to you,
but I'm bitter than a joker.

I am just a corner for you,
maybe smaller than a corner.
I want to be zephyr for you,
but I'm cooler than zephyr.

I tried to fill my heart with smoke.
but it couldn't replace you.
I tried to pick some words to talk.
but I don't know how to talk to you.

so I sing:
Ooh...Ooh...Ooh...Ooh...Ooh...Ooh...

So I sing:
Ooh...Ooh...Ooh...Ooh...Ooh...Ooh...

You see,
I can't even talk.
I just hum.

there are so many words in the world,
but I can't choose.
there are so many thoughts in my words,
and had no use.

I tried to fill my heart with smoke.
but it couldn't replace you.
I tried to pick some words to talk.
but I don't know how to talk to you.

so I sing:
Ooh...Ooh...Ooh...Ooh...Ooh...Ooh...

So I sing:
Ooh...Ooh...Ooh...Ooh...Ooh...Ooh...

I'm just a strange friend to you.
maybe stranger than a stranger.

YouTube - [Hyphen] - Strange Friend
HYPHEN on MySpace

Comments

  1. u guys are not only a stranger
    for me...
    we love music
    we love our lifes
    we love our friends...

    u already live in my heart
    my dearest strange little friends!
    and u!!!
    u!!!
    and...u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. to 你麵包
    sometimes I love my friends more than my family
    but sometimes I think that not a good way in my life...

    I still want to say :
    nice to meet you, all my dear friends.

    finally,
    "if you rescue me, I will be your friend forever, forever..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE my family
    but i do not LIKE them...

    ReplyDelete
  4. to mini15
    ohh~ I know...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment